Eagle Carports - Review in Construction category

2 of 48 Eagle Carports reviews

I AM GOING THRU THE WORSE TIME IN MY LIFE AND EAGLE CARPORT HAS MADE IT WORSE TEN FOLD AND IT ISNT THE FACT THEY MADE MISTAKES BUT THEY DID NOT TRY TO FIX IT IMMEDIATELY BECAUSE I HAD PAID UPFRONT SO DO NOT PAY UNTIL JOB COMPLETE.I ORDERED A 20 x 20 AND IT WAS URGENT.

A WEEK LATER I CALLED AND THEY HAD NO RECORD SO MY ORDER WAS TURNED IN A WEEK LATER THEN UPON DELIVERY THEY DID NOT HAVE ALL YHE PIECES AND SAID THEY WOULD RETURN IN 3 or 4 DAYS BUT 4 DAYS LATER I CALLED AND THEY HAD NO CLUE AND SAID I HAD TO DO A WORK ORDER.SO I HAD TO SEND PICTURES OF MY UNFINISHED BUILDING. I SENT PICTURES ON A FRIDAY AND MONDAY I CALLED AND THEY HAD NO WORK ORDER AND REQUEST I SEND IT AGAIN AND DO SNOTHER WORK ORDER.AFTER I FLAT OUT REFUSED THEY MAGICALLY FOUND THE WORK ORDER BUT THEY COULDNT COME OUT FOR 2 WEEKS.I TOLD THEM IT WAS GOING TO RAIN AND ALL MU THINGS WERE IN IT BUT GHEY STILL DAID TWO WEEKS.I HAD TRYED TO PUT A TARP OVER THE HOLE THST WAS LEFT BUT WAS UNABLE TO GET IT TO STSY UP.

SO NEEDLESS TO SAY IT RAINED AND MY STUFF WAS WET AND THEY STILL DID NOT OFFER TO DO ANYTHING EXCEPT FINISH THE JOB TWO WEEKS LATER.I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THEM AND I HAVE TRYED TO SPREAD THE WORD SO NOONE ELSE WILL GO THRU THIS.I ALSO AM REPORTING THEM TO BBB.IF THERE ARE ANYOTHET STEPS PLEASE INFORM ME.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 48 Eagle Carports reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.