I AM GOING THRU THE WORSE TIME IN MY LIFE AND EAGLE CARPORT HAS MADE IT WORSE TEN FOLD AND IT ISNT THE FACT THEY MADE MISTAKES BUT THEY DID NOT TRY TO FIX IT IMMEDIATELY BECAUSE I HAD PAID UPFRONT SO DO NOT PAY UNTIL JOB COMPLETE.I ORDERED A 20 x 20 AND IT WAS URGENT.

A WEEK LATER I CALLED AND THEY HAD NO RECORD SO MY ORDER WAS TURNED IN A WEEK LATER THEN UPON DELIVERY THEY DID NOT HAVE ALL YHE PIECES AND SAID THEY WOULD RETURN IN 3 or 4 DAYS BUT 4 DAYS LATER I CALLED AND THEY HAD NO CLUE AND SAID I HAD TO DO A WORK ORDER.SO I HAD TO SEND PICTURES OF MY UNFINISHED BUILDING. I SENT PICTURES ON A FRIDAY AND MONDAY I CALLED AND THEY HAD NO WORK ORDER AND REQUEST I SEND IT AGAIN AND DO SNOTHER WORK ORDER.AFTER I FLAT OUT REFUSED THEY MAGICALLY FOUND THE WORK ORDER BUT THEY COULDNT COME OUT FOR 2 WEEKS.I TOLD THEM IT WAS GOING TO RAIN AND ALL MU THINGS WERE IN IT BUT GHEY STILL DAID TWO WEEKS.I HAD TRYED TO PUT A TARP OVER THE HOLE THST WAS LEFT BUT WAS UNABLE TO GET IT TO STSY UP.

SO NEEDLESS TO SAY IT RAINED AND MY STUFF WAS WET AND THEY STILL DID NOT OFFER TO DO ANYTHING EXCEPT FINISH THE JOB TWO WEEKS LATER.I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THEM AND I HAVE TRYED TO SPREAD THE WORD SO NOONE ELSE WILL GO THRU THIS.I ALSO AM REPORTING THEM TO BBB.IF THERE ARE ANYOTHET STEPS PLEASE INFORM ME.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Mcclld is overall dissatisfied with Eagle Carports and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Eagle Carports.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Construction category for more informed decision or compare Eagle Carports to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Eagle Carports?

Comments