I bought 3 carports from this company and what a horrible install. 1st they showed up with a different carport than I bought and want another $246 per side to make it what they told me I bought, then they were very late coming as they changed the dates several times.

then they didn't have everything they needed and said they would be back in 4 days, 2.5 months later and after I paid some one else to install 1 of the 3 they show up to complete. They tore the roof off and reinstalled it for some reason and now I have holes about 1 inch away from the original install.

So for some reason I now have a carport with holes full of silicone that will leak for sure and they didn't even fill all the holes they made. These guys SUCK and will rip you off.

This reviewer shared experience about "poor customer service, not as described, piss poor installation" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $600. The author is overall dissatisfied with Eagle Carports. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Eagle Carports.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Construction and Repair category for more informed decision or compare Eagle Carports to other companies on our site.

Comments