Turnaround Time

What a horrible and disastrous experience. They promised my 24x26 carport to be installed within 2-4 weeks.

Long story short, after the 4th reschedule (after hearing every excuse in the book) and about 6 weeks, the contractor finally came out to install the structure. This was after about 20 phone calls, speaking to everybody but the owner of the company (whom I did leave a message with but never called me back). The customer service was horrendous, absolutely rude and disrespectful for just about everybody that I spoke with. Finally, when the contractor began installing the carport, they were speeding through the intstallation, missing little things here and there.

So, I had to spend the entire day babysitting the crew to make sure they were doing what their supposed to do. They almost didn't install some of the options that I purchased that were clearly written on the purchase form. They were leaving loose screws everywhere (what do you think a carport is for, cars....duh!!) I had to remind them several times to pick up after themselves as I do not want to incur costly tire repairs from their loose screws all over the ground. Even with this said and babysitting them for 5 hours, I still found about 25 screws in the area that they were working.

PLEASE, PLEASE Do yourself a favor and DO NOT go with this company. It was my fault I did not check the reviews of this company until after I put down my deposit.

NEVER AGAIN! Do your homework and research and go with somebody reputable.

Review about: Eagle Carports Carport Installation.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Fletcher, North Carolina, United States #1275392

I am updating my post on Eagle Carports, 24x26 carport installation. The company mailed me a check compensating me for my issues.

I was happy to at least know that they owned their issues and decided to be professional about it.

This act goes a long way in alleviating my prior issues. Thank You.