1.8
Turnaround Time

We ordered a custom carport on 11-9-17, paid the deposit, and it's been a nightmare. They've cancelled installation once, then I get a call from them confirming it was installed, no it was NOT installed, then today we gave up our plans to head to Orlando because it was to be installed today and they never showed up.

I had originally asked for a Friday due to work scheduling and was told by Brandy that was not a problem. Well I guess it is/was and now my new camper is still sitting out in the elements.

As for todays scheduling, it was just a waste of my time and screwed up my weekend. I've never been so pissed before, this is totally unacceptable.

Product or Service Mentioned: Eagle Carports Carport Installation.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Not getting the carport installed when scheduled.

Comments

Resolved by canceling order and Elephant Structures refunded my deposit. I suggested that they cut ties with Eagle Carports.

to Gail Hill #1438626

I just talked to elephant structures. Eagle carports hires contractors who in turn send illegals to do the job.

I talked with these illegals and not only could they not speak English but were a man short because he got too drunk. They did not finish the job because they were panels short and left a 20ft hole with the roll up door laying inside. Showed up a day early. The illegals had no drivers license and no truck insurance.

I think ICE needs to investigate and I’ll make sure that happens.

we are out 6400 and not only will eagle get sued but so will elephant structures. Unfortunately I paid in full prior to the completion of the job because they demanded payment.