2.1
Turnaround Time

Bought the garage from a dealer in Amarillo TX. Paid good money for a 30 wide 25 ft long garage.

Totally enclosed with a 16 x 7 frame out for garage door and 2 frame outs for 36” walk through doors. They’re done and gone. Daylight comes through the Ridge, the sides at the roof line, one corner at the roof, under the frame at the concrete floor. No weatherproofing what so ever.

Being in western Oklahoma I have dirt blown all over the building inside and it’s contents and we just got a snow and my floor is flooded. Not from a leaky roof but from running under the walls. I talked with their rep and he stated that’s just the way it is. They don’t seal the frame where it contacts the floor nor do they weatherproof any of the building.

I asked for a garage. It’s aupposed to be sealed up and dry so I can store vehicles in it. Now I have a classic camaro convertible with about an 1/8” of dirt all over it.

All the stuff I bought to do some more work around the place is soaked through the cardboard boxes due to the water. I hope the photos come through.

Product or Service Mentioned: Eagle Carports Garage Construction.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Looks of building, Color, Punctuality of crew, Dealer was nice and easy to deal with.

I didn't like: All the gaps allowing dirt to blow in, Way water flows under the walls into the building, Lack of caring attitude i get from customer service, Statement it is what it is.

Comments