I unfortunately purchased a carport from these people. The experience is a nightmare folks .After an extensive contract these people sold me the carport then they sent it over to a distributer to make the appt.

for set up and delivery. Someone called and set up an appt. for 9:am from Eagle Carports of NC. .I took the day off work due to the 9: am apt time .No one showed ..all day long.

The only person that would talk to me was the original manufacturer .That nice lady from Powerbilt of WV. finally admitted to me at the end of the day that she wasn't able to contact the distributor to find out why they were a no show. She admitted that Eagle Carports of NC.. wouldn't even take HER calls during business hours .

Well after back and forth all day long at almost dark and in the midst of rain here comes the delivery guys .I could barely communicate with them because they didn't speak English they tried to call their boss and said they wouldn't even take their calls .

My wife called Powerbilt back and told them that hubby had already left and no one called to tell us that they were coming at almost dark to work in the rain. They told my wife that there would be an extra charge if she didn't except the building delivery that night.I could go on and on how horrible my experience was ..but I don't want to deal with it anymore......Find a reputable company folks these companies are a mess.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of refuse to answer business phone and never available by phone. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of carport. Eagle Carports needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned carport in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Eagle Carports.

Comments

jhamby
Grove City, Ohio, United States #1219378

LOl Sounds like a carbon copy of my experience! Only difference , evidently in central Ohio the must use Carolina Carports.

I was not made aware of this at initial sales quote nor do I see it in my contract.

But I have went from a 30 day promise to over 90 and finally I get a call that it could take 120. Consumers be aware.

Not only do you get excuses about not being in charge of another company...You sign a contract that states Non-Refundable Deposit!

Funny, but one would think they'd prefer to give back deposit on a botched deal. Evidently they would rather force a carport on an infuriated consumer than admit they dropped the ball. And remember 2 companies means 2 profits.

Be smarter than me..compare, compare, compare! Then if take the plunge, forget phone calls get all promises in writing!