Review about Eagle Carports Rv Carpot from Piney Point Village, Texas
Had a 16' X 36' installed.Less than 3 months, roof started to rust.
They said that they don't warranty carports that big. I paid nearly 3 thousand dollars for this?
Have more pictures of it, but I think 4 is enough to prove it.Highly NOT RECOMMENDED them.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Eagle Carports Rv Carpot
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We were given the wrong model manufactured home. We purchased a 2010 and were given a 2009 (documents to validate all "claims" Statements). Home built with unapproved material, on un-level..."
- " I bought a power barrel and it broke after hauling stuff like in there videos. The engine like exploded because I thing there is supposed to be a transmission..."
- "Mr Abhijit Nath from BGA is a great iddiate in this world, he cheating customer that , he refund money for booking , if the customer not able to purchase..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "i had bought a proactiv plus 3 step kit, & since then i have been receiving a ridiculous amount of proactiv + larger kits and tbh i dont remeber signing..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."