Review about Eagle Carports Rv Carpot from Piney Point Village, Texas
Had a 16' X 36' installed.Less than 3 months, roof started to rust.
They said that they don't warranty carports that big. I paid nearly 3 thousand dollars for this?
Have more pictures of it, but I think 4 is enough to prove it.Highly NOT RECOMMENDED them.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Eagle Carports Rv Carpot
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Had a 16' X 36' installed. Less than 3 months, roof started to rust. They said that they don't warranty carports that big. I paid nearly 3 thousand dollars for..."
- "I special ordered Pella windows and sliding door over instock lower priced windows and sliding door thinking I was buying a very good quality window and door. WRONG!!! ..."
- "Horrible experience! Trash left behind and a broken window hidden behind one of our trailers. I refuse to pick up after the "techs" again. I notified the company and they..."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "I bought a sofa and love seat and it is peeling so bad and is getting worse every day. I have contacted the store where I bought it..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."