1.1
Turnaround Time

Ordered the carport as a Christmas present, the product arrive within the 2-4 week time frame.Thought I had a certified product, 20psf/110mph etc.

On 1/9/2017 we had a major wind storm and the carport was pretty much destroyed within minutes. Call the company and that was useless, didn't have the proper anchors there customer service folks didn't really care. Was told I could buy another unit at cost, this came from my complaint through the BBB but seems like after 65+ negative reviews I might do better to deal with a local company. $1550.00 loss.

It looked good for the 45 days we had it.I would not recommend this company, serious issues.

Review about: Eagle Carports Carport Installation.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Eagle Carports?

Comments

Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1269829

I have the same experience!I have my rv carport tied to a barn support and an outdoor light support.

I refused to have the same morons come out to fix it. THey did not put the correct grounding either. We had 35-45 mph winds and mine also almost blew over. I was told via ans machine message that the same crew will be out tomorrow.

I won't be home for part of the day and REFUSE to let them on the property. I've tried to stop the "appointment" but am unable to contact the person that called. I did find out the owner is Alicia Torres. OF course, I'm unable to talk to her.

Really horrible company employing Mexicans unable or unwilling to speak English and unwilling to produce a quality product.

I hate to say it, but I'm glad I'm not the only one losing money.Sorry.