Paid down payment, was told will be 3 wks.5 wks.

go by ,go see sales rep. he said they would be there on Wed. between 6&8 am will call 30 mins. before arrival, 9:30 am 4 pull up to start carport I said I had a VA appt.

and had to go they said leave balance check and they would do the work as they had another job after mine, I said I would not pay until I was happy with job, they said they could not wait till I got back, called office they left, came back to do the job, legs were all cut different sizes, had to borrow tools from my neighbor ,borrowed my leaf blower to clean roof, broke a window in my garage ,blamed it on a step ladder, drilled a lot of extra holes in the up rights for no reason, had black heel marks on my white house siding, pulled the electric plug out of the wall, never cleaned up any glass, metal chips, cut the cross support short and filled up the crack with silicone and tried to paint it to hide the screw up, I got back from the VA before they were done, they wanted the check and I saw the mess the had and the poor job they done ,I called the office and told the guy there what took place , I refused to give them the check, they left called the boss and he ,in return called me, they told him they had to come back and make a change on the carport , they said it was a 45 mile drive, I said that was a bunch of BS as I was there before they left and I was not happy and would not pay , it took almost 4 wks.before I finally got the company to deduct the window, and the BS that they left, I talked to 2 men who were both supposed to be in charge, both turned out to be an BIG a liar as the 4 that were here , everyone I talked to had a different story of what the out come of the carport was going to cost, the only 1,that didn't lie to me was the Lady, that is supposed to be the owner, of I never got to talk to her so who knows, I would not recommend Eagle carports to anyone, they will lie, do shabby work, use any cheap material, and you will have a @ell of a time getting anyone to give you a straight line of talk, STAY AWAY FROM THIS CROOKED COMPANY don't make the MISTAKE I made

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of eagle carports installation. Eagle Carports needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned eagle carports installation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Eagle Carports.

Had an Experience with Eagle Carports?

Comments

Moultrie, Georgia, United States #1355914

Who was the installer I work for eagle carports I installer si tried to do my best and I been working for almost 8 years and my all customers are Been happy with my jobs and sometimes some people think of this job is esy and get in to be intallers don have idea how to get the job done and clean

to Anonymous #1372226

We had one of their carports installed and it was a nightmare from day 1.Gave us several dates, then never showed.

Finally, showed up at our house about 2 hours befour dark. Aaid they could get it done in 4 hours. Since they didn't have lighting, they had to borrow our work lights. They made several mistakes.

We caught several of them and made them correct them before they left, but we didn't see some untill morning. We called them and they ignored is. To this day, the nails pop out and the carport leaks.

We have only had it a year.Horrible company.